Friday, August 13, 2010

~the 1st day of Ramadhan will be in my memory forever~

Bismillah~ with the name of Allah i start this blog~


everyone who started to write a post may tell us a sweet story, such as "i have a blog now!!!", "please follow me!!!"  but for me it's the other way round..

the 1st Ramadhan will be in my memory..

it's because i juz broke up with my gf..
~standing under the rain..it feels good but you know it will soon make you sick~



she's such a great person..
we haven't complain about each other since we declared..
but life is unpredictable n so as people..
i'm juz not good enough to replace the memory about her ex with our sweet moments together..
she kept remembering him..
staying under his shadows..
~i'm not gud enough~




i stood under the rain for hours this evening..
now i know how it feels like when staying with someone you really love even if you know you two can't be together for a lot of reasons..
it is like standing under the rain..it feels good but you know it will soon make you sick..
sometimes i really do doubted some tips about love..



for example, 
 "A girl's ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she
loves now stays in her heart."

it didn't happened to me i guess..
31 interesting tips about girls..it is interesting..naa~ juz some tips that can go either way..


so
if u guys wanna come out wit some tips,
please, please, n please 
provide some true facts or researches that can support ur tips..


to my dear ex-gf,
 u r freely to go..go n find someone that is good enough for u..
not like me~
n perhaps that guy can help u to forget ur ex..~
i'll always pray for u..~
n please remember ur promises to me..~

~please keep ur promises~






that's all for my 1st entry~ 
Assalamualaikum~